Finally… Retiree Healthcare Options at NO COST to the Employer Or Union!
Partner with Senior Benefits and Beyond to be your company’s “Medicare Resource.”
If you could increase your bottom line while improving employee relations, offering a valuable benefit to your employees and your retirees, and taking a burden off your Human Resources and Benefits department at no cost to you, we certainly hope you would.
We know the insurance transition periods, (whether newly eligible for Medicare or retiring), can be stressful not only for your employees, but for HR/Benefits department as well. We also know from experience that answering questions about Medicare and Social Security are not on the “Favorite Things To Do” list of anyone in your organization.
Partner with Senior Benefits and Beyond, an affiliate of TLC Insurance Group, and we may be able to:
- Eliminate HR and Administrative burdens surrounding Medicare
- Handle all Medicare-eligible calls, questions and service
- Assist with employee retirements and “age-ins”
- Hold retiree/turning 65 educational meetings at the employer’s location
- Hold one-on-one meetings with employees/retirees/spouses/surviving spouses at the company location or in the comfort of employee’s home
- Provide a recruitment benefit (67% of HR professionals say “benefits” are their #1 recruiting tool)
- Help retain the talent already working for you
- Give you a competitive advantage over companies who don’t offer retiree services
- Annual review of employees/retirees, and their spouse/surviving spouse Medicare coverage
- All correspondence and marketing will be done on behalf of the employer (complete with logo and signatures if desired), so they know you’ve got their back
- Explore Affordable Group Options for retirees
- Help your bottom line in ways you’ve never imagined
TLC currently partners with many national employers and unions to exclusively service their retiree bases, and Senior Benefits and Beyond is excited to be able to now offer this service in New Jersey. Call us at 609-379-2887 to find out how we may be able to help your company’s retirees as well.